Nos pondremos en contacto contigo en breve
Home > About
We provide information on a variety of personalized financial solutions from our partners to fit your specific needs. Make sure you read the section below and the Terms & Conditions.
01. Risk Warning
● Peer-to-Peer (“P2P”) lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Consequently, your capital may be at risk if a Borrower fails to repay a Loan that you have participated in;
● We do not provide any advice, nor do we make any recommendations to our Lender Members. We solely perform, on an “execution only” basis, the matching of business Borrowers to you as lender at your request;
● You should consider whether our lending Services meet your acceptable risk levels and investment objectives and you should only commit such funds for which you are able to financially bear the risk of loss considering all other financial commitments;
● By using our Services, you confirm that you have the necessary experience and knowledge in order to understand the risks involved in the transaction or are able to take advice from a relevant qualified investment professional or advisor to assist your understanding of the risks involved.
02. Your Representations & Warranties
● You are over the age of 18 years;
● You confirm that all personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
● You hold a bank account in your own name and will use this account to transfer funds to the bank account of the lender, and any repayment of principal or interest will be repaid to this account, except where agreed otherwise with the lender;
● You have carefully considered the risks involved with using our Platform and also the risks associated with peer-to-peer lending, including but not limited to, the possibility of losing the funds you lend;
● You will not use the information posted on the Website for any purpose other than researching requests from Borrowers to borrow as listed on the Platform.
● We offer anonymity to Lender Members. Borrowers are not provided with the name or identity of the Lender Members who have participated in Loans to them;
● You acknowledge and agree that the identity of Borrowers on the platform is confidential and you may not (unless required by law) disclose the identity of any Borrower to anyone except your Independent Financial Advisor or legal advisors;
● Nothing in this clause prevents the discussion of Borrowers and Loans on discussion forums, provided that the provisions of this clause are complied with. If you breach the provisions of this clause 19.
● We do not provide any advice or guidance in relation to tax or otherwise and therefore we strongly recommend that you consult an independent financial advisor or tax advisor if you are unsure as to what your tax obligations are;
● Our Services are provided to you without the withholding of any tax on interest generated on any Loans in which you participate. It is your responsibility to ensure that any tax liabilities which you incur (though interest earned through Loans placed on the Platform or otherwise) are paid to the relevant taxation authority;
● We have no liability in relation to any tax liabilities incurred by Lender Members or Borrowers.
Just three steps to your quick loan!
Specify the required amount;
Wait a few minutes for a decision;
Get funds from Quick Loan partners!
Read our FAQ!
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a short-term deposit loan to help you make the ends met. Our partners give urgent loans for any needs.
How do I qualify?
In order to qualify for an online payday loan you must:● Have a verifiable source of income.● Have a bank account.● Fill out our form.● Specify all information.● Have an ID.
Our partners reserve the right to decline your request for any legitimate reason.
How to repay the loan?
A payday loan is a short-term deposit loan to help you make the ends met. Our partners give urgent loans for any It all happens automatically. Our partners withdraw repayment funds from your bank account on the due date.
How do I find out if I am approved?
You will receive a confirmation email. If our partners need some additional information, a specialist will contact you directly.
What if I don't want the loan anymore?
You can cancel your application by calling us by phone any time, but no later than the moment when you have already gotten a loan. There's no need to visit the bank and file any documents and applications.
What is the minimal loan amount?
Our partners have different offers with various terms and amounts. Basically, the minimal loan amount is $300. If you request a bigger amount that our partner can give, we'll contact you to offer a suitable option.
APR Disclosure. Some states have laws limiting the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) that a lender can charge you. APRs range from 4.99% to 35.99%, or to the discretion of the lender, and vary by lender. The Annual Percentage Rate is the rate at which your loan accrues interest and is based upon the amount, cost and term of your loan, repayment amounts, and timing of payments. On our website, you can familiarize yourself with the APR* and other terms of your loan before you execute a loan agreement.
Material Disclosure. The operator of this website is not a lender, loan broker, or agent for any lender or loan broker. We do not charge you for any service.
We do not have access to the full terms of your loan. We are an advertising referral service to qualified lenders that may be able to provide amounts between $300 and $100,000.
Feel free to contact us in any convenient way.
You can find different types of loans from our partners on the website. You can apply for them online and get the decision in a couple of minutes. If you have any questions, you can contact our support team.
You can find different types of loans from our partners on the website. If the conditions are suitable for you, you can apply online.
Still, please note that we are an intermediary and provide information only. The processing of requests in on our partner's side.
6016 55th St, Maspeth, NY 11378
Monday - Saturday: 11 AM - 9 PM